Thursday, August 13, 2009

missing some one

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St Vincent Millay


Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. ~Kay Knudsen


Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated. ~Lamartine


All days are nights to see till I see thee,
And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me.
~William Shakespeare, "Sonnet XLIII"


Can miles truly separate you from friends.... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? ~Richard Bach

2 comments:

saadiah abdul samad said...

hoi sejak bile ko bace shakespeare....
syahdu dowh.....

eliiyana said...

hahaha

bile tahun lak aku bace shakespeare..

tue aku cari la

sbb aku suka ayat dia

hahaha