Tuesday, May 26, 2009

a friendship words

i get it from several website...

hope u all can used it to give to someone...that u call friend...

a) A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is u.

b) If kisses were water, I will give you sea. If hugs were leaves, I will give you a tree. If you love a planet, I will give you a galaxy, if friendship is life I will give u mine.

c) If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable, If u are a Star u r the Brightest, and since u r my FRIEND. u r the BEST!!!!!!!!

d) Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces but I will always be THANKFUL that once in my life there is journey we became FRIENDS!

e) A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye.


f)The morning is just a few moments away. Go to sleep and when you wake up, remember me as a friend who is always there for you and never let you down

g) We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE!

h) People say friends are made in heaven & they come in ur life, But I made my friend in this world & made my life a Heaven...

i) Life is a railway station in which love is a train. It’ll come & go at any time...But friendship is the track it’ll be forever..

j) If you are in trouble, If you need a hand, Just call my number, because I'm your friend!

k) Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends. And a garden full of memories.... of many good things that we had together.


l) A friend is always welcome ... Early in the morning or late at night. Time is of no importance ... When it concerns real friendship!!


No comments: